RUMBLE FITNESS MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you (either directly or via Clubright) to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
2. If you are looking to upgrade your membership, there may be an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
3. Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
5. We do not offer a freeze option on our memberships.
6. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
1. You may terminate your membership at any point giving us 1 months notice of cancellation and by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 4 working days for the bank to action this. Please contact us directly for options available to you or for any further information.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
PAID IN FULL MEMBERSHIP
1. If you have purchased a Fixed Term membership or you will be entitled to 25% of the pro rata’d amount as refund for any unused membership or PT sessions.
2. You cannot freeze your membership on fixed term membership.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS &
1. This membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process.
2. Your membership will be activated on the date you specified, running till midnight of the specified date.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
5. Day passes are non-refundable.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. You shall be entitled to cancel your daily membership the earlier of: (1) 14 days after the date of purchase; or (2) the day before the date on which you selected your daily membership to activate. If you cancel during this period, you will receive a full refund. After this period the daily membership fee is not refundable.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Members must be 14 or older.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
6. During holiday seasons such as Christmas holidays in December we may temporarily halt the use of the gym and classes and therefore you will not be able to attend. We will give you at least 1 week notice of this happening and look to provide alternative classes via online/app media for you to partake in instead.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
8. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Freelance Personal Trainer working from our facilities. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT. In the case where we have arranged this for you and the PT we will carry through all payments in line with these terms and conditions.
9. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
10. This agreement is governed by English Law.
11. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs code of conduct.
12. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change and confirm with your signing of this membership that you are of good health and fit to exercise.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. Rumble Fitness is a collection of free-lance instructors and is the trading name of Sole Trader and Owner David James Peters.
2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
3. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Rumble Fitness via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To view our Privacy Notice visit the website www.rumblefitness.co.uk or request it from us directly.
1. Rumble Fitness reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
2. Any prizes offered by Rumble Fitness must be claimed within 21 Days of announcement of the winners. Rumble Fitness have 90 days to issue any prize
3. All Gym challenges are subject to fair play which is managed in club. Any recorded reps or times must be verified and signed off by a Rumble Fitness team member.
4. Rumble Fitness reserve the right to redeem any prize in the form of a voucher or pre purchased credit.
1. Day passes are subject to a fair use policy. 1 pass per person, multiple passes may be cancelled without warning.
2. Free passes have no resale value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
3. Passes must be used on consecutive days
4. Free passes should be booked to start.
5. This daily membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process.
6. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
7. You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
8. Day passes are non-refundable.